High-performance, smart-managed stackable switches designed with small and growing businesses in mind
Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle today’s bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance
EASY TO SET UP - The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set up, manage, and monitor Instant On switches and access points directly from your phone. Within the app, you get guided step-by-step instructions to install Instant On devices to get your network up and running quickly – no technical expertise required. And cloud-based access allows you to access the network from anywhere, at any time.
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKING - The Aruba Instant On mobile app and cloud-based web portal make cloud-managed stacking easy — just follow the recommendations to stack up to four (4) 1960 switches and manage them as a single entity. The Instant On mobile app automatically detects members, making it easy to set up and manage the stack remotely, through a single dashboard and without the need to reboot.
BUILT-IN SECURITY features protect your network from external threats by blocking malware attacks and keeping unauthorized users off the network
NO HIDDEN FEES - All features are included in the price of the hardware – there are no recurring subscription or licensing fees.
Aruba Instant On Limited Lifetime Support provides 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 24- and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE (supports Class 4 and Class 6 PoE) models
- Up to 600W of PoE to power APs, IP Phones, surveillance cameras, door locks and other IoT devices
- 2 dedicated 10G SFP+ fiber and 2 10GBase-T uplink ports on 24-/48-port models for faster network speeds, and to eliminate traffic bottlenecks
- 12-port 10G aggregation switch with 4 SFP+ uplink ports that forms the foundation of a small business network
- Convenient mobile app and web-based GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting
- Compact and fan-less 24-port non-PoE model for quiet deployment
If you would like to know more deep technical specifications, click here to see the complete product datasheet.